20/10/2012

Let's talk fashion week part IV

Paris is the last but maybe the best fashion week in the month 
of September.
As we say in french: " le meilleur pour la fin"

So many shows I loved, I had to make a choice. So, it is with regret that I'm showing you just FEW of my favorite shows



Sasha Pivovarova is getting grunge, wearing a Anthony Vaccarello dress, shirt and sunglasses by Dries Van Noten.

Talking about Dries van Noten and saying that this is "grunge" is not usual, and 
Anthony Vaccarello is more famous about creating sexy ( really sexy! ) outfits but
let me explain.



Is it OBVIOUS now? 

The first girl came on Dries van Noten's catwalk and I was smelling teen spirit again.

And Vaccarello's drapped skirt match perfectly with this Cobain inspiration,
really "CourtneyLoveafteranightoflovewhojustmadeaskirtbywindingintothesheets."
(people in fashion LOOOVE to create reaaaaly long word to describe something)



Here, Aymeline is wearing Miu-Miu and Alla is wearing all by Givenchy.

Well, first I want to say that I think that Aymeline Valade is the perfect model for Paris: really strong, really parisian. She's one of my favorite model at the moment.

Miu-Miu show was just amazing, tie&dye fur? really? GENIUS!
Givenchy show, well... Nice shapes but I just wanted to draw this because


THANX GOD

no print for this season!!






Because this is the morning ( well, it depend what kind of people you are but I'm the kind waking at 1p.m on saturday morning)
so WAKEUP!


Bye bye babies
-x-

4 commentaires:

amo a dit…

great pics
nice post

miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS a dit…

Agreed, I find Paris week the most interesting.

Estefanía Ainoza a dit…

Love this pictures! Really nice!!

. a dit…

Amazing pictures ! Great taste

XX Selma

http://www.letmebewacky.com